The Abaco Club is located on Great Abaco, the main island of a string of quiet Bahamian islands known as The Abacos that are located 186 miles east of West Palm Beach, Florida and just to the northwest of Eleuthera.
Despite the Club’s remoteness being one of its many charms, The Abaco Club is easily accessed by both air and sea.
The Abaco Club on Winding Bay
Cherokee Road on Winding Bay
Marsh Harbour, Abaco, The Bahamas
The government of The Bahamas announced that as of Sunday, June 19, 2022 many of the previous travel requirements were lifted. See below, all you need to know, for your next trip to paradise:
1. Travelers will no longer need to apply for a Bahamas Travel Health Visa in order to enter The Bahamas.
2. Fully vaccinated travelers will no longer need to submit to pre-travel COVID-19 testing to enter the country.
3. Unvaccinated travelers ages 2 and older will be required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result – either a negative Rapid Antigen test or a negative RT-PCR test – taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to travel and will need to present the negative test results before boarding their flight to The Bahamas.
The Bahamas will require proof of vaccination, so please remember to bring your vaccination cards with you. Please also remember masks are still required in most indoor areas.
For further details on traveling to The Bahamas, please click here.
COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE FLIGHTS
While flight schedules to Abaco have been affected slightly by COVID-19, there are still a variety of convenient ways to fly to the island. Marsh Harbour International airport also has excellent FBO facilities for those wishing to fly to Abaco aboard private aircraft.
– Private flights can arrive at and leave from Marsh Harbour Airport. (MYAM)
– American Airlines currently flies directly to Marsh Harbour from Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte.
– Bahamas Air and Silver Airlines operate regularly scheduled flights to and from Marsh Harbour from Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Orlando.
– Western Air operates daily flights between Nassau and Marsh Harbour.
– Air Unlimited operates regularly scheduled service between Orlando Sanford Intl and Marsh Harbour.
This information is changing often, so please confirm any travel plans with our concierge team. For more information or questions, email us at email@example.com or call (242) 367-0077.