The Abaco Club is located on Great Abaco, the main island of a string of quiet Bahamian islands known as The Abacos that are located 186 miles east of West Palm Beach, Florida and just to the northwest of Eleuthera.
Despite the Club’s remoteness being one of its many charms, The Abaco Club is easily accessed by both air and sea.
The Abaco Club on Winding Bay
Cherokee Road on Winding Bay
Marsh Harbour, Abaco, The Bahamas
COVID-19 case numbers remain very low on Abaco Island, but we are still taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our members, their guests, and our staff. Travel restrictions to The Bahamas are thorough but are no more intrusive than travel to other areas. Travelers to The Bahamas:
1. All vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must present a negative RAPID or PCR COVID-19 test taken within 5 days of travel.
2.Upload a negative RAPID or PCR COVID-19 test onto the government website here.
4. All travelers will need to provide a printout of their negative results, as well as their health visa.
5. A RAPID COVID-19 test must be taken by all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals after the 4th night on island. This test will be administered on property.
6. Restrictions regarding exploring off-property
More information for travelers is available here.
COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE FLIGHTS
While flight schedules to Abaco have been affected slightly by COVID-19, there are still a variety of convenient ways to fly to the island. Marsh Harbour International airport also has excellent FBO facilities for those wishing to fly to Abaco aboard private aircraft.
- Private flights can arrive at and leave from Marsh Harbour Airport. (MYAM)
- American Airlines currently flies directly to Marsh Harbour from Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte.
- Bahamas Air and Silver Airlines operate regularly scheduled flights to and from Marsh Harbour from Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Orlando.
- Western Air operates daily flights between Nassau and Marsh Harbour.
- Air Unlimited operates regularly scheduled service between Orlando Sanford Intl and Marsh Harbour.
This information is changing often, so please confirm any travel plans with our concierge team. For more information or questions, email us at email@example.com or call (242) 367-0077.